Used for stirring,mixing and heating liquids in laboratory, but not for accurate measurements. Borosilicate glass 3.3 material, with spout for cleaning pouring,white enamel graduations and labeling filed,high durale,easy to read and mark,uniform wall thickness distribution suited to heat.
The main uses of beakers are as follows:
1. Reactor of substance and determination of combustion products.
2. Dissolve and crystallize a substance.
3. Hold, evaporate and concentrate or heat the solution.
4. Store corrosive solid drugs for weighing
1. When heating beaker, asbestos net should be padded to provide uniform heating. The beaker can not be heated directly by flame, because the bottom of the beaker is large and heated directly by flame. It can only be burned locally, which causes the glass to burst due to uneven heating. When heated, the outer wall of the beaker should be wiped dry.
2. When used for dissolution, the amount of liquid should not exceed 1/3 of the volume of beaker and be stirred gently with glass rod. In the process of dissolution or dilution, do not touch the bottom or wall of the cup when stirring with a glass rod.
3. When heated with liquid, do not exceed 2/3 of the beaker volume. Generally, 1/3 of the beaker volume is appropriate.
4. When heating corrosive drugs, cover a watch glass on the mouth of the beaker to avoid liquid splashing.
5. Do not use beakers to keep chemicals in place for a long time, so as to fall into the dust and evaporate the water in the solution.
6. Do not use beaker to measure liquid.
Volume: 125ml, 250ml,500ml
With spout, borosilicate glass3.3at. No.
O.D. of Blub(mm)