Volumetric pipette one mark is a measuring instrument for accurately transferring a certain volume of solution.Which is only used to measure the volume of the solution. It's a slender glass tube with a inflated part in the middle. The lower end is pointed mouth, and the upper neck is marked with a line, which is a mark of the exact volume taken.Borosilicate glass,resistance to break and chemical,printed graduation with a ring mark.A and B grades are available.
Select suitable pipette according to the volume and requirement of the solution. Pipette one mark is usually used to transfer the solution accurately in titrimetric analysis.
1. Pipette one mark should not be dried in oven.
2. Pipette one mark should not transfer solutions that are too hot or too cold.
3. The same pipette one mark should be used as far as possible in the same experiment.
4. After the pipette one mark is used, it should be washed with tap water and distilled water immediately and placed on the pipette rack.
5. Pipette one mark and volumetric bottles are often used in conjunction with each other, so the relative volumes of both pipettes and volumetric bottles are often calibrated before they are used.